* So much confusion about One Moose dues Here's a basic explanation for WOTM:
A current chapter member with an expiration date Jan. - April 30, 20XX will need to pay her One Moose Lodge dues in the same MONTH of her expiration date in 2022. If her expiration date is May - Dec. 31, 20XX her One Moose Lodge dues will be payable in the same MONTH of her expiration date in 2021.
* With her paid lodge dues, her chapter dues will be extended for 1 year, for a maximum of 3 years. If she is paid ahead in the chapter, she will not lose those years - the free dues will be tacked on to her current expiration date. (Note: There is no advantage to paying chapter dues ahead for a significant period of time; dues will be reduced to $15 on May 1, 2021. But also remember, chapter dues must be current on or before April 30, 2021 to transition smoothly to One Moose and to qualify for the free years chapter dues.)
* If she is a life member on or before April 30, 2021 she won't pay dues to the chapter or the lodge; she will be a life member of both units.
* All members (male and female) will need to have a current lodge membership post May 1, 2021 to enter the Moose home, frequent the social quarters, attend events, etc. Women will have the option of remaining/becoming members of the chapter just as men have the option of belonging to the Moose Legion.
* Women who have higher degrees or desire to earn higher degrees will need to be current members of the chapter for their honors to be recognized. The same holds true in the Moose Legion. Members who desire to be a One Moose Lodge officer must belong to the chapter (female) or Moose Legion (male) or join within 60 days of taking office.